Years of experience
- Ham Hock and Chicken Leg Terrine£6.50With Sweet Tomato Chutney and Ciabatta Croutons
- Wild Mushrooms£6.50
With Tarragon cream on Toasted Brioche and Truffle Oil
- Seared Halloumi£6.50With Beetroot and Candied Walnuts with Balsamic Dressing
- Smoked Salmon£6.50With Chive Mascarpone Roulade, Radish and Fennel Salad
- Beef Stroganoff£15.95With Basmati and Wild Rice with Red Cabbage
- Garlic and Pepper Chicken Breast£14.95With Asparagus & Pesto Risotto, Alfredo Sauce and Parmesan Shavings
- Roasted Vegetable & Olive Pappardelle£12.95With Sundried Tomato and Basil Sauce, Garlic Bread and Rocket
- Maple Syrup and Mustard Gammon£14.25With Fried Duck Egg with Hand Cut Chips and Peas
- Stone Bass wrapped in Parma Ham£15.95With Chorizo, Clam and Five Bean Stew
- Game Faggots with Mustard Mash£13.95With Vegetables and Onion Gravy
THIS IS A SAMPLE MENU. DISHES MAY CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE
STARTERS & APPETISERS
- Soup Of The Day£5.50
- Asian Salmon and Crab Fishcake£6.50With a Sweet Chilli and Kaffir Lime Dip
- Baked Breaded Brie£6.25With Chilli Jam
- Crispy Beef Salad£ 7.50With Hoi Sin and Plum Sauce
- Fried Duck Egg and Black Pudding£6.50On Toasted Brioche with Hollandaise Sauce
- Prawn & Crayfish Cocktail£7.25With Brown Bread
- Crispy Beer Battered Haddock£13.25With Chunky chips and Mushy Peas
- Bubble and Squeak Croquettes£13.25With Asparagus, Poached Egg with Hollandaise Sauce
- Thai Chicken Curry£13.95With Spiced Shrimp Crackers and Rice
- Steak & Ale Pie£13.95With Puff Pastry, Mash Potato, Vegetables and Jug of Gravy
- Slow Cooked Pork Belly Dauphinoise Potato£14.95And an Apple & Cider Jus
- Pork and Apple Sausages£12.75With Mash potato, Veg and Gravy
- Roast Duck Breast£ 16.50With Dauphinoise Potato, Honey, Lime and Ginger Glaze
- Local 8oz Ribeye Steak£22.95With Hand Cut Chips & Pepper Sauce
- Baby Back Ribs£13.95Glazed in BBQ Sauce with Fries and Coleslaw
- Honey Glazed Ham£6.00With Tomato and Mustard Mayonnaise
- Home Cured Salmon£6.00With Lemon & Dill Crème Fraiche
- Tuna£6.00And Red Onion with Mayonnaise
- Mature Cheddar£5.50And Sweet Pickle
*All served with Sea Salted Crisps & Salad
- Smoked Duck£8.50With Asian Vegetables & Hoi Sin Sauce
- Roasted Pepper£8.50With Mozzarella, Rocket and Olives
- Chicken and Bacon£8.50With Lettuce and Tomato
- Brie and Bacon£8.50With Red Currant Jelly
- Cajun Chicken£8.50And Minted Yogurt
- Rump Steak£8.50And Balsamic Onion
*All served with Sea Salted Crisps & Salad
- Choose from Wensleydale & Apricot, Cheddar, Stilton or Brie£10.00Served with Honey glazed Ham, Pickled Onion, Cornichons, Celery, Apple,
Farmhouse Pickle, Onion marmalade & White or Granary Bread
- Sticky Toffee Pudding£6.25
- Toblerone Cheesecake£6.25
- Apple and Forest Fruit Crumble£6.25
- Raspberry Posset with Shortbread£6.25
- Dark Belgian Chocolate and Orange Mousse with Cookie£6.25
- Chocolate Brownie and Ice cream£6.25
- Pecan treacle Tart with ice cream£6.25
- Eton Mess£6.25
- Cheese and Biscuits£6.25A delicious British Cheeseboard is also available
THIS IS A SAMPLE MENU. DISHES MAY CHANGE
- Ice Cream£1.50All of our Ice Cream is supplied by Marshields Ice Cream. Choose from: Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry, Mint Choc Chip, Salted Caramel, Plum and Cinnamon, Rhubarb and Custard, Biscotti. Priced per scoop.
- Fish Goujons£5.50With New Potatoes, Fries or Mash and Peas, Beans, Vegetables or Salad
- Chicken Nuggets£5.50With New Potatoes, Fries or Mash and Peas, Beans, Vegetables or Salad
- Sausages and Gravy£5.50With New Potatoes, Fries or Mash and Peas, Beans, Vegetables or Salad
- Children’s 4oz steak£6.50With New Potatoes, Fries or Mash and Peas, Beans, Vegetables or Salad
- Pasta Bolognaise£5.75Served with Grated Cheese and Garlic Bread
- Ice-cream£1.50 a scoopChoose from: Vanilla, Strawberry, Mint Choc Chip, Salted Caramel, Cookies and Cream, Rhubarb and Custard, Honeycomb and White Chocolate
EXAMPLE WINE LIST – WHITE / ROSÉ
- Vina Arroba Pardina Chardonnay£4.55Crisp and refreshing white wine with flavours of stone, tropical fruit and ripe apple.
- Cortefresca Pinot Grigio£5.05An elegant, soft and dry white wine with excellent flinty minerality.
- Dominique Baud Sauvignon Blanc£4.95Fresh and exotic white wine, aromas of flowers and tropical fruits such as peach and melon.
- Honu Sauvignon Blanc£5.65Aromatic, intense and vibrant, the flavours of this wine showcase the unique terroir of this region, creating a fresh mouth filling wine with beautifully balance acidity.
EXAMPLE WINE LIST – RED
- Vina Arroba Tempranillo£4.55Rich and fruity with a smooth, elegant character.
- Ventisquero Classico Merlot£5.55Complex and spicy aromas. On the palate it features good
body and balanced structure with a long and spicy finish.
- Helmsman Shiraz£5.65A rich and flavoursome wine, vibrant red fruits, dark plum and spice with underlying soft tannins.
- Jean Balmont Premium Pinot Noir£6.00A light to medium bodied wine with wonderful aromas of small red fruits, spices and vanilla. Light garnet in colour, a traditional characteristic of Pinot Noir. An elegant and complex palate.